- Strawberry (fresh or frozen)
- Banana (fresh)
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 cup of water
- 30 ml of Watermelon Proteinex
All you need is three ingredients for the easiest, best strawberry watermelon smoothie recipe... plus water and ice!
1. Start with either frozen or fresh strawberries. Remove the stem from the fresh strawberry and cut them in half.
2. Slice the watermelon into small cubes and remove as many seeds as possible.
3. Pour the fruits into the blender with 1 cup of ice and a few splashes of water (substitute with almond milk to enhance the flavor)
4. Add 30ml of Proteinex Watermelon and blend for 20 to 30 seconds